U.S. Parents Involved in Education (USPIE) has set up a national petition calling on President Trump to keep his education campaign promises. Please help thousands of grassroots parents across the country in the fight to return control of education to parents and local communities by signing our petition!
Breitbart, CATO, American Principles Project, and more are signing and sharing the petition!
“The Federal Department of Education should be abolished because it is costly and ineffective, it is unjust and unethical, it is too political, and it is unconstitutional. We, the undersigners, call upon President Donald Trump to keep his campaign promise to close the Federal Department of Education and end all Common Core aligned standards and testing.
Elimination of federal intervention can be achieved in 5 steps:
1. Send all program management and funding to the states.
2. Repeal all laws permitting federal intervention in education starting with ESSA.
3. Privatize college loan programs.
4. Eliminate all offices and divisions in US Dept. of Education and related spending.
5. Reduce federal tax collection, shift revenue control back to states.”
If you agree with this simple idea, please click this link to sign the petition. This petition requires email verification. If you don’t receive the email, please check spam folder:
More information at uspie.org